Mental Health for Tech Professionals and Companies
I have a unique clinical interest in supporting mental health needs for those who work in the technology/programming industries, and am familiar with common obstacles for mental wellness in these areas. I am passionate about supporting individuals to heal from professional burnout, isolation, anxiety, imposter syndrome, substance use, exclusion, and other concerns. Check out my About page, and schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to see how I can support you in your goals.
Consultation and Presentation for Tech Companies
If you are a manager or HR professional in tech who is seeking to: reduce employee burnout, learn more about supporting employees with mental health and general wellness, reduce turnover, improve the work environment, and increase productivity, I would be honored to speak to your company/employees. I can offer either virtual or in-person presentation depending on your location. I typically suggest an initial presentation of 45-60 minutes in length, and can customize content to fit your needs.
Some general topics I may discuss include:
- Defining professional burnout and its relevance to the industry
- Costs of burnout and other mental health concerns to both employers and employees
- Signs and symptoms of burnout, and how professional support can help
- Managing distress during COVID-19/while working from home
- Neurobiology of stress, and how to “hack in” to a more calm and productive mindset
- Creating a more supportive and inclusive work environment
- Effective strategies for management
- Self-care and general wellness
A positive work culture helps establish your company as a leader in your industry. Connect with me by phone or e-mail to explore how I can support growth and wellness in your work environment.